Columbia River, Mountains, Islands, and More!
Quality Living for Less!
405 S. 2nd Street, St. Helens OR 97051
Tired of paying high rent and electric with no enjoyment? Then check out this charming 4-story historic brick building on a cliff overlooking the Columbia River in quaint St. Helens Oregon, only 30 minutes to downtown Portland. The building has lots of charm, refinished original hardwood floors, tile bathrooms, and cove ceilings. It has stunning, panoramic views of the Columbia River, Sauvies Island, Old Town St. Helens, Sand Island and more. Large windows provide ample natural light!
• Renovated units in a charming 1927 historic pre-war brick building
• Studio and 1 BR units with hardwood floors, cove ceilings, and natural light
• Low-cost utilities, hot and cold water are included in the rent!
• Private recreation area with free garden plots, flowers, and seeds
• On-site laundry facilities
• Easy 30-minute commute to Portland by car, as well as public transportation
• Ample off-street parking
• Pet friendly (no dangerous dogs)
• Secured building with security cameras
• On-site manager
• Walkscore: 77 (walkscore.com)
The building is one block from the Columbia river and two blocks from Main Street. Bring your boat and enjoy a slower paced life for little money! Go fishing or camping on nearby Sand island and Sauvie Island.
Enjoy our fenced-in community garden behind the building where you can let your dog play or grow your own vegetables or flowers with free seeds!
In the summer, there are free concerts in the amphitheater in the waterfront park and a weekly craft market! The old downtown is complete with restaurants, shops, and a beautifully restored Columbia Theater ($4 double features, $5 for 3D films).
Find out why the Oregonian calls St. Helens a secret treasure and why "Twilight" and other movies film here.
Contact “JJ” to check out the apartment building with million dollar views today!
Call 503-312-5521 or email JJ at jj@RiverviewPlaceApartments.com
Please fill out an application form and email or fax it to JJ. There is no application fee.