Riverview Place Apartments
405 S. 2nd Street, St. Helens OR 97051
Tired of paying high rent and electric with no enjoyment? Then check out this charming 4-story historic brick building on a cliff overlooking the Columbia River in quaint St. Helens Oregon, only 30 minutes to downtown Portland. The building has lots of charm, refinished original hardwood floors, tile bathrooms, and cove ceilings. It has stunning, panoramic views of the Columbia River, Sauvies Island, Old Town St. Helens, Sand Island and more. We pay for water, sewer, garbage and hot water, which means your electric bill averages around $25 a month. Large windows provide ample natural light!
FREE Application Form (Word DOC) Application Form (PDF)
• Renovated in 2016, a charming 1927 historic brick building in an upper-class neighborhood
• Studio and 1 BR units with hardwood floors, restored plaster cove ceilings, original built-ins, and lots of natural light
• Studios start at $875.00 and 1 BR units with views of the Columbia River start at $1,000.00
• Garbage, water, sewer, and hot water are included in the rent with low-cost electric service running around $25/month!
• Beautiful private recreation area with free garden plots, BBQ, and picnicking
• On-site laundry facilities
• Easy 30-minute commute to Portland by car, as well as public transportation
• Off-street parking with security cameras, on a quiet, dead-end street
• Pet friendly (no dangerous dogs, or large dogs)
• Secured building with security cameras
• On-site manager
• Walkscore: 77 (walkscore.com)
The building is one block from the Columbia River and two blocks from Main Street, lots of restaurants and shops in a historic neighborhood. Bring your boat and enjoy a slower paced life for little money! Go fishing or camping on nearby Sand Island and Sauvie Island.
Enjoy our fenced-in community garden behind the building where you can let your dog play or grow your own vegetables or flowers.
In the summer, there are free concerts in the amphitheater in the waterfront park and a weekly craft market! The old downtown is complete with restaurants, shops, and a beautifully restored Columbia Theater.